Sure you're wearing that mask correctly?
It might not seem that complicated. But you could be doing it wrong. And perhaps worse, you might accidentally expose yourself further to the possibility of catching the coronavirus without the proper safety precautions.
Thankfully, "Mask Wearing 101" is not that difficult of a course to pass. But it will require some attention to detail.
1. Wear a mask when out in public.
2. Wear a mask if you'll be in close contact with someone who isn't family.
3. Make sure the mask covers your mouth and nose.
4. Don't put masks on babies and children who are under 2 years old. Or seniors who already struggle to breathe. This is also the reason why children and Seniors are not allowed to attend Church services.
5. Don't touch the outside of the mask.
"Remind yourself that the mask is not actually impeding your breathing."